Assorted mousse shots
3 Red roses in vase
- Upon receiving the cake, refrigerate it immediately.
- Cream cake should be kept in room temperature for some time to develop the best flavour and texture before consumption.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Keep cakes away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat, as they may fade or melt.
- Avoid keeping cake on top of any electronic items.
- Store leftover cake in refrigerator if not in use.
- The cake should be consumed within 48 hours.
- Enjoy your cake!
- We take pride in delivering our cakes to you in pristine condition, ensuring that they arrive fresh and ready for your special occasion. Our team has developed special packaging to ensure your cake is delivered safely.
- We make every effort to deliver your order within the selected time slot. However, in rare cases where factors beyond our control may impact delivery, we will notify you in advance.
- We offer delivery services throughout Dubai for your convenience.
- If you prefer to pick up your cake, please note that some of our cakes may be difficult to transport and can become damaged if not handled with care. We are not responsible for any cakes picked up from our store that become damaged after leaving our premises. We recommend that you thoroughly inspect your cake before leaving our store to ensure it is in perfect condition.
Cancellation - If you wish to cancel your order, please inform us at least 2 days before the scheduled delivery or pick-up date.
Change of Delivery Date - Our working hours are from 10 AM to 12 AM. Any changes sent after 5 PM will be considered as sent on the next day.
Once your cake is delivered, we kindly ask you to carefully inspect it and make sure if its in proper condition.
Please be advised that we cannot take responsibility for cakes that have been accepted in proper condition, but get damaged afterwards. We advise that you store your cake in a fridge if it will not be served immediately and avoid storing it in hot or humid areas.