Lunchbox (or bento) cakes . They are packaged and eaten inside takeout boxes, making them perfect for gifts. Each one contains small layers of cake that are stacked, frosted, and often decorated with messages or simple piping.
Bento is a Japanese word that means convenient. Bento Boxes were used in Japan for carrying a single serving of food for lunch. Furthermore, the Bento cake was originated in the 12th century in Japan. Today, it is famous as the no share cakes or mini cakes and are the new go-to cakes.
Giving you the best tasting customized cakes in Dubai is something that we have sworn by. Right from the sponge, to the delicious cream and the best designs, the entire process is created using passion and expertise, so that we make sure that we guarantee you satisfaction in every bite.
- Upon receiving the cake, refrigerate it immediately.
- Cream cake should be kept in room temperature for some time to develop the best flavour and texture before consumption.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Keep cakes away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat, as they may fade or melt.
- Avoid keeping cake on top of any electronic items.
- Store leftover cake in refrigerator if not in use.
- The cake should be consumed within 48 hours.
- Enjoy your cake!
Based on 1 review
This cake is perfect for any celebration or event. It can be customized to fit any theme or color scheme, and the flavors are sure to impress. I love that this cake is versatile and can be enjoyed by anyone, anywhere!